Located between Smith and Brunswick street in the heart of Bohemian Fitzroy and within walking distance of the CBD, MCG, the Melbourne Museum and more bars, cafes and restaurants than you can imagine, LARA, is a magical oasis situated over two levels and 250 square meters.
Absolute luxury, privacy and security, “LARA” is an award winning warehouse conversion designed by renowned Australian architect Ivan Rijavec that features a central light well from which there are interior views of the whole house.
- 3 large bedrooms – master with deck, en suite, gas fire
- Double height glass atrium surrounding pond with retractable automatic awning.
- Dining, lounge, office, gym, reading and sitting rooms
- Kitchen with walk in pantry and european fixtures, gas/electric stove, oven, microwave.
- 2.5 bathrooms (en-suite, main and powder room)
- Lockup garage and workshop
- Concrete floors with internal floor heating (off peak)
- Aircon and ceramic roof paint to reduce heat in summer
- Monitored Alarm System
- 1000 litre pond Inc. underground filter
- Pond and atrium lighting on timers
- Irrigation system on timers